2016 Race Schedule is updated.
F N N kdk
Photo: Mike Spivey
The entry fee is $250 if received by March 18. The entry fee is $300 after March 18 or at the track on race day.
Three-day reserved seat tickets are on sale now for just $50 for adults, $30 for youth ages 13-16 and $15 for kids ages 6-12. Single-day tickets will go on sale later this month. Call 515-832-7944 to order your tickets today.
In addition to dual qualifying races on Thursday and Friday, there will be two special events each night. On Thursday, the top 12 in passing points from 12 different states will have the opportunity to compete in a 12-lap Race of States. Friday night will feature the USRA Race of Champions which is open to all USRA Modified track champions from the 2012 season and past USRA Modified national champions. The weekend culminates on Saturday with the $10,000-to-win, 100-lap championship race.
To top it off, the Iron Man Challenge for USRA B-Mods will join the party with a complete program of heat races and feature events all three nights.
There will be an open practice for all drivers on Wednesday from 6-9 p.m. This will be the only night for hot laps for the USMTS Modifieds. Admission to the grandstands is free. Pit passes are $20.
On Thursday and Friday, pit gates will open at 3 p.m., grandstands open at 5, the drivers meeting is at 6:15, hot laps for USRA B-Mods is at 6:45 and the first heat race gets the green flag at 7 p.m. All times are one hour earlier on Saturday.
Drivers can download an entry form here or call 515-832-7944 Monday through Friday between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Central Time. For camping, ATV and/or golf cart permits call 620-473-3694.
The Humboldt Speedway is a located 0.1 mile west of US 169 at the Humboldt Exit, then 0.5 mile south, then 0.9 mile east on Georgia Rd. For more information call 620-431-2470 (office) or 620-473-3694 (track) or visit www.humboldtspeedway.com.
To learn more about the United States Modified Touring Series, visit www.usmts.com online or call 515-832-7944. You can also like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/usmts and follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/usmts.
Pre-entered drivers as of Feb. 12, 2013:
1. 1 Dennis Bishop, Chanute, Kan.
2. 16 Austin Siebert, Grandview, Mo.
3. 18jr Chase Sigg, Iola, Kan.
4. 20 Rodney Sanders, Happy, Texas
5. 21j Joshua Everhart, Burlingame, Kan.
6. 22 Brad Buck, Paragould, Ark.
7. 25p Mike Petersilie, Hoisington, Kan.
8. 26 Dan Fetters, Montour, Iowa
9. 27 Don Gerritsen Jr., Rock Rapids, Iowa
10. 29 Jeff LeBaube, Dittmer, Mo.
11. 2c Dave Cain, Corcoran, Minn.
12. 30 Jordan Grabouski, Beatrice, Neb.
13. 33z Zack VanderBeek, New Sharon, Iowa
14. 3J Chad Johnson, Great Falls, Mt.
15. 48m Rick Murcko, Iola, Kan.
16. 66 Greg Burt, Enid, Okla.
17. 71 Jim Body, Diamond, Mo.
18. 73 Mickey Burrell, Fair Grove, Mo.
19. 75 Terry Phillips, Springfield, Mo.
20. 87 Darron Fuqua, Topeka, Kan.
21. 89 Steve Whiteaker Jr., Corpus Christi, Texas
22. 8s Chris Spencer, Tulsa, Okla.
23. 9 Ken Schrader, Concord, N.C.
24. 91 Joe Duvall, Chelsea, Okla.
25. 98 John Allen, Chanute, Kan.
26. 99 Tim North Jr., Olathe, Kan.
27. 99 Josh Angst, Winona, Minn.
28. 99h Trevor Hunt, Liberty, Mo.
29. V2 Joey Jensen, Forest Lake, Minn.
30. 22 Dustin Boney, Gower, Mo.
31. 69 Lucas Schott, Chatfield, Minn.
32. 39 Luke Driskell, Stilwell, Kan.
33. 8s Jon Sheets, Nevada, Mo.
34. 65 Tyler Davis, Derby, Kan.
35. 4a Josh Lanterman, Wichita, Kan.
36. 19r Ryan Gustin, Marshalltown, Iowa
37. 33 Al Purkey, Coffeyville, Kan.
38. 22b Rick Beebe, Shawnee, Kan.
39. 25 Ron Keith, Shawnee, Kan.
40. 12 Jason Hughes, Watts, Okla.
41. 9 Scott Daniels, Humboldt, Kan.
42. 11 Jeff Allgayer, El Campo, Texas
43. 38c Jason Pursley, Hermitage, Mo.
44. 3 Kelly Shryock, Fertile, Iowa
45. 6 Justin Folk, Iola, Kan.
46. 0 Bob Lane, Wichita, Kan.
47. 37 Logan Martin, West Plains, Mo.
48. 06 Joe Adams, Enid, Okla.
49. 51 Eddie Martin, Stilwell, Okla.
50. 22d Daniel Hilsabeck, Waukon, Iowa
51. 13s Randy Sandvick, Killdeer, N.D.
52. 20r Bryan Rowland, Woodward, Okla.
53. 2s Stormy Scott, Las Cruces, N.M.
54. 66 Tyler Schmidt, Easton, Kan.
55. 118 Terry Beckham II, Webb City, Mo.
56. 50iii Brandon Davis, Medford, Minn.
57. 77 Brian Craighead Farmerville, La.
58. 61 TBA
59. 9m Dale Mathison, Clearwater, Minn.
60. 7k Jason Krohn, Slayton, Minn.
61. 33x Adam Hensel, Baldwin, Wis.
62. 71 Philip Houston, Odessa, Texas
63. 5* Casey Penn, Shreveport, La.
64. 1* Adam Penn, Shreveport, La.
65. 85 Thomas Tillison Jr., Wellston, Okla.
66. 4r Dereck Ramirez, Woodward, Okla.
67. 1st Johnny Scott, Las Cruces, N.M.
68. 40 Jessy Willard, Pleasanton, Kan.
69. 5 Shane Sprinkle, Andrews, Texas
70. 42L James Longpine, Drummond, Okla.
71. 00 Masen Big Eagle, Manor, Sask., Canada
72. 01 Joey Galloway, Manor, Sask., Canada
73. M80 Mike Lawrence, Winfield, Kan.
74. 64 Dustin Lawrence, Winfield, Kan.
75. 9d8 Paden Phillips, Chanute, Kan.
76. 19 Jamie Burford, Keatchie, La.
77. 14 Jon Tesch, Watertown, S.D.
78. 17 Lucas Conley, Spring Hill, Kan.
79. 10 Mike Steensma, Luverne, Minn.
80. 90 Steve Wetzstein, West Concord, Minn.
81. 95 Keith Foss, winona, Minn.
82. 186 Jeremy Payne, Springfield, Mo.
83. 9 Shane Hebert, Lafayette, La.
84. 9 Jimmy Ray, Las Cruces, N.M.
85. 21 Aaron Turnbull, Estevan, Sask., Canada
86. 68 Dean Wille, Warrensburg, Mo.
87. 77 Steven Bowers, Topeka, Kan.
88. 21 Chris Brown, Spring, Texas
89. 72 Doug Hillson, Blooming Prairie, Minn.
90. G17 Fito Gallardo, Las Cruces, N.M.
91. J17 Jake Gallardo, Las Cruces, N.M.
92. 2 Grant Junghans, Manhattan, Kan.
93. 18 Chase Junghans, Manhattan, Kan.
94. 21b Bryce Schniepp, Wichita, Kan.
95. 21c Cody Schniepp, Wichita, Kan.
96. 91 Craig Thatcher, Knapp, Wis.
97. 48s Travis Smith, Parsons, Kan.
98. 79 Shane Campbell, Wichita, Kan.
99. 5 Brandon Beckendorf, Danube, Minn.
100. 23 Justin Rexwinkle, S. Coffeyville, Okla.
101. 1x Cody Erickson, Ulen, Minn.
102. 49jr Jake Timm, Winona, Minn.
103. 38r Jeremy Ross, Locust Grove, Okla.
104. 11s Scotty Bough, Nevada, Mo.
105. 52w Nate Wasmund, Rochester, Minn.
106. 31 Corey Dripps, Waterloo, Iowa
107. 5J John Schwab, Liveral, Kan.
108. 21 Van Gemmill, Ponca City, Okla.
109. 02 Tanner Mullens, Wichita, Kan.
110. 33 Stephen Muilenburg, Sparta, Mo.
111. 160m Michael Maggard, Springfield, Mo.
112. 96 Cory Daugherty, Blue Mound, Ill.
113. 90 Terry Schultz, Sedalia, Mo.
114. 23 Matt Gilbertson, Montevideo, Minn.
115. 96 Chad LyleOak Grove, Mo.
116. 21 Jackie Dalton, Carthage, Mo.
117. 71 Jason Cummins, New Richland, Minn.
118. 44 Jared Rogers, Berryton, Kan.
119. 99m Tim Murty, Tama, Iowa.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
USMTS OFFICIAL SPONSORS: American Racer Racing Tires, Casey’s General Stores, Cheetos, Dominator Race Products, Intercomp, KEVKO Oil Pans & Components, New Vision Graphics, Nitroquest, RACEceiver, RacinDirt.com, Snickers, Swan Energy.
USMTS PARTICIPATING SPONSORS: Allgayer Inc., Arbor Masters, ASi Racewear, BRODIX Cylinder Heads, Day Motorsports, Erson Cams, Farm Boy BBQ Sauce, Intensitee Custom Racewear, LecoLift, Mesilla Valley Transportation, O’Brien Enterprises, Olympic Fire Protection, Ramirez Motorsports, Road Runner Trucking, Ruter Farms, Sybesma Graphics.
USMTS CONTINGENCY SPONSORS: AERO Race Wheels, AFCO Racing Products, Beyea Custom Headers, COMP Cams, CPD Racing Tools, Edelbrock, Eibach Springs, Fast Shafts, Forty9Designs.com, Fuel Safe, Genesis Shocks, Hooker Harness, Integra Racing Shocks & Springs, JRi Shocks, Keyser Manufacturing, KSE Racing Products, Marsh Racing Wheels, PBM Performance Products, Quarter Master, Real Racing Wheels, Tiger Rear Ends.
This season has been one to put in the record books at Humboldt Speedway.
[ ... ]
Photo: Andrew Towne
Each week, veteran drivers are willing to travel a gr [ ... ]
Action kicked off with the Whitworth Construction Pure stock divis [ ... ]
Photo: Andrew Towne
Jason Hughes added to his incredible record at the Hu [ ... ]
Tad Davis in Victoy Lane after knocing down another USRA Modified win
Hum [ ... ]
Story By: Scott L. Stewart
It’s not too often that a driver pulls o [ ... ]
For veteran racer Tim VanGotten, the 2015 Humboldt Speedway B-Mod season has [ ... ]
A full moon Friday night and perfect weather conditions brought out some of t [ ... ]
Story By: Scott L. Stewart
Unique in the world of racing is “The En [ ... ]
2016 Battle at the Bullring Information & Forms
2016 Driver Registration
Minor Release Form