ALL DRIVERS RACING THIS SEASON, PLEASE PRINT THE DRIVER REGISTRATION AND GET IT SENT IN, IT WILL MAKE THE FIRST NIGHT GO MUCH FASTER. THANK YOU.
Drivers sending in Pre-Registration for the Battle of the Bullring, please print and fill out the driver registration located here, and send in both forms.
Battle of the Bullring Hotel Info: Regency Inn in Iola (620) 365-2183, and America's Best Value Inn in Iola (620) 365-5161 are both offering a racer's rate for 10% off. Just mention you are in town for the race!
Kenny's TIle has also added $500 to the winner of the Battle at the Bullring
An anonymous donor has stepped forward to add $1,000 to the winner's share at the Battle at the Bullring, making it now $9,000 TO WIN!
Battle of the Bullring entry list
F N N kdk
Click to download ATV/Golf Cart Policy
Click to download Minor Release Form
2015 USRA B-Mod Rules
Exceptions will be:
• Any car using the Hoosier G-60 tire will be allowed to use them in the 2014 season. It is recommended as they need replaced to buy and start using the American Racer KK704 tire. . American Racer KK704 tires only will be required for the 2015 season.
• Teams will have three (3) races to get the bodies to meet the 2014 USRA Body rules as written.
• All Cars will be required to place a sticker on the left side of the hood that will state what Engine Package and Transmission Package you are using. Example: (Std/O---Std/A---Crate/O---Crate/A). Std/O= Standard Engine with an OEM Transmission 2450lbs. Std/A= Standard Engine with an Aftermarket Transmission 2550lbs. Crate/O= Crate Engine with an OEM Transmission 2500lbs. Crate/A= Crate Engine with an Aftermarket Transmission 2600lbs. This Sticker will determine the amount your car must weigh. See article 17 weight 17.1 thru 17.3. If you change your Engine or Transmission package you must change your weight sticker, Or you will be Teched by the Sticker on your car. If it does not match your engine/trans package you will be disqualified.
• Bead Locks will be allowed on the right side wheels front and rear.
• Rear filler panels will be required. You will be disqualified for not having one on the car. No exceptions.
Filler panel is not required during hot laps.
• Engine Packages will remain the same as 2013 rules at all tracks.
2015 Battle at the Bullring Information & Forms
2015 Driver Registration